Re: [Rabbits] Frapper Tangent

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 18 Sep 2006 12:39:35 -0500
Ok, I kind of figured the ides had come up before, but I'm new here, and I can appreciate the need for clean data (especially when using someone else's system).

And from what I hear we've much to look forward to on the new system/site/etc.
   corollary: there is much work to be done and much to work on.

-E