Re: [Rabbits] Displaying our Looney Love

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Oct 2006 10:46:43 -0500
OK - but back to the topic at hand.... we'll chat more about this on the Origins Planning List when that starts up again in the Spring.  See what people want to do in Rabbit Crafts, etc.

If y'all want to continue the "bad horror film" thread, can we take it over to the something list?  This is fun, but it will really be best over there.

Are there any other crafts that Rabbits like to do - especially crafts that show our Love for Looney games??

Carol