[Rabbits] National Games Week

  • FromJosh Drobina <josh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Oct 2006 11:12:14 -0400
Hi everyone!

November 19-25, 2006 is National Games Week!

http://www.nationalgamesweek.net/

We're not officially sponsoring this event this year, but we definitely support our Rabbits helping to make this event a success. Last year, Fluxx was the 30th most frequently played game during National Games Week, and we'd love to see Fluxx and Treehouse both on that list this year.

Of course, any time a registered Rabbit runs a pre-scheduled and promoted event, they're eligible to earn Rabbit Points. Please make sure you send us an Event Report if you run a National Games Week related event!

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Rabbit/requestPoints.html

Please help promote our games during National Games Week, and help promote the gaming culture in general by participating in or organizing National Games Week events in your area!

Thanks for being Rabbits!

Josh Drobina (rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Rabbit Coordinator
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=joshd