[Rabbits] Connecticon 2007, July 13-15, 2007

  • From"Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 26 Oct 2006 10:26:44 -0400
While at Ubercon VIII this past weekend, I was approached by many people as if I worked for Looney Labs (the rabbit earred top hat and lab coat has that effect). One person approached me about Connecticon and I said I'd put up something on the mailing list.

So here it is:

Connecticon would love for Rabbits to come to run and play games.

Connecticon 2007 with be held July 13-15, 2007 at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford, CT. Run by a club boasting 4000 members, Connecticon is a convention featuring Webcomics, Anime, Gaming, and more! And they'd love to have a Rabbit presence.

For more information, go to http://www.Connecticon.org

(Note: I went to the page and it still has this year's info on it. They'll eventually gear up for the next one)

Seth
aka GnTar, the evil teddy bear Rabbit.

Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more?then map the best route! http://local.live.com?FORM=MGA001