[Rabbits] Finally in Chicago!

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Oct 2006 10:20:07 -0500
Hurray, I've made it at last to the windy city and I'm well settled in.

I know I contacted people on and off list about helping at cons, doing
events, etc while I'm here, and I'm still a willing pair of hands --
I've just lost the emails!

Could folks who are planning anything for the Chicago area please drop
me a line off-list?

For the record, I own Fluxx, Chrononauts, nearly the entire Icehouse
line, and AYAW? and I can teach them all -- I also have a car, so I'm
ready, willing, and able to drive both people and things about, or
carpool!

Thanks, folks, hope to talk to you more soon,

Laurie.

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not