[Rabbits] Looney Lab's Programming @ Midwest FurFest 2006!

  • Fromswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateMon, 23 Oct 2006 09:32:56 -0700
Just wanted to let our fellow Rabbits and the good folks at Looney Labs know
that Silaria and I will be hosting a few sessions of Looney Lab Demos at this
year's Midwest FurFest, being held at the Hyatt in Shaumberg, IL, just across
the street from Woodfield Mall, November 17-19, 2006.

We're scheduled to run LL Demos on Friday from 1pm until 3pm and Saturday from
10am until Noon.  We're also running a session of "Are You a WereWolf" early
Sunday morning starting at midnight and running to 1am, possibly longer.

We'll do our best to take and send pictures of the LL events in progress and
then send them...um...who do we send them too?

*Hugs*

Swift Fox
The fox loose in the warren
Pittsburgh Warren