Re: [Rabbits] Finally in Chicago!

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Oct 2006 22:04:39 -0500
I'm interested in (a), and (b)... (even though I couldn't make B this month either)

-Evan

On 10/23/06, Carol Townsend < carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
YAY!  Another Chicagoan!!

I'll email you offlist, Laurie, but I'm going to use this opportunity to say:

HEY!! Any other Rabbits out there in Chicago want to (a) know about/help out at ChiTAG or (b) know more about the Warren meetings (Warren ROCKS!!  So does Peace!  Come meet both of them at our next Warren meeting in December (we're skipping November).  Mark your calendars now - 3rd Saturday, 2:00, Pizza to the People, Naperville.

:)
Carol