[Rabbits] Looney Lists (was: Another rabbit craft idea)

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 27 Oct 2006 06:37:58 -0700 (PDT)
Molly G. wrote:
> 1) I'm not on the something list & the rabbit list is
> the only one that's obvious to me about how to get on.

It's not obvious, you're right, but here's what you need
to know, if you're interested:

The headers of every message to every Looney List contain
mailing list information for getting info and unsubscribing.
Following one of the URLs in there can get you to this
location eventually -