[Rabbits] [Rabbit Crafts] On Bags

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 2 Nov 2006 04:07:19 -0600
So I decided to look into my motto that DIY is not always (in fact, rarely is) the cheapest way to go about things, and certainly not the easiest...

Drawstring bags are fairly cheap actually, in fact this site's got some tiny bags cheap...

http://www.papermart.com/templates/09-0-30.htm

Not that I consider my efforts thus far a wasted effort... Quite the contrary, I've learned a lot about sewing, stamping, fabric paints, and generally mucking about in fabric crafts... and the gameboard bag idea still seems a concept worth exploring... for gifts if nothing else.

I think I should stop using the email lists like a newsgroup though... I think I'll just toss everything on a blog so you aren't force fed my ramblings.

-Evan

PS: This may be of interests to rabbits too:
http://www.papermart.com/templates/09-3-15.htm#GO_09316