[Rabbits] [Event] Halloween Party by Tim Rawlins

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 2 Nov 2006 12:11:28 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Tim Rawlins has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Mr_Famous

========
Title: Halloween Party
Location: My House
Date: 10/31/06

Wow, I'd say we had about 16 people at our costume party my wife and I hosted on the 31st. Once enough people had shown up I busted out "Are You A Werewolf" and we got the entire party involved. Those that didn't play watched first and jumped in the next game (we played about ten or so games in all). It was the perfect edition to our Halloween party and everybody really got into it! Thankfully nobody came as a werewolf, so there weren?t any natural biases; though Caesar and the cross dressing vampire got lynched a lot.