[Rabbits] not quite prepared

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 2 Nov 2006 15:36:03 -0500
I took my (borrowed) Looney Kit with me to my kids' art class. My oldest doesn't have class today, so I was going over some Pyramid games with him. Practice. Some other kids (15?) wanted to play Martian Chess with us, but I have not found 3 player rules. Just 2 and 4. So Gavin (my son) suggested treehouse. Sounded good..... until I realized I just had IceTowers (which means no treehouse dice or a list for using regular dice).

So I guess NEXT time I take along the pyramid games I should have EVERYTHING I might need to play with others, huh?

I failed as a rabbit today.

Sorry.

(P.S.- Gavin wins every game of anything, all the time. He's too smart and not fun to play with. Every since he was 4 or 5)