Re: [Rabbits] [Event] AWAY? I: The Challenging by Shane Tilton

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 6 Nov 2006 10:46:04 -0500
Just to chime in on the AYAW? thing. I got my copy a week or two ago.and we had a Halloween party for a large group of children & adults. I managed to collect  8 of the older children and an adult as the event was winding down/devolving we played 3 games of AYAW. Interestingly in the first two the Werewolves got the Seer on their first kill. The Werewolves only won one game and that was the one in which the Seer survived as well.  They all had a blast though it would have been more fun if they had gotten a little more into character. The kids ranged in age from 12-15. I 'd  also like to ask some famous last words. "Oh Snap". My middle son, Hamilton (14) uttered these when he realized he, a villager, opened his eyes along with the Werewolves thus helping them choose there next victim. So unlike most of the victims he was actually awake when he saw his demise.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles
==================

On 11/6/06, Fred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>The best answer I could figure was that there was a huge game of Humans
vs.Zombies, >which had around 650 players, going on the same time as the
event.

Zombies!!! The Zombies did it!!!  It is all their blame!!! It is a
conspiracy of Zombies to wipe out Werewolves!

Well honestly a game of Humans vs.Zombies with 650 people, sounds like
fun.
Do you have the rules they played by?

Thanks
Fred Poutre