Re: [Rabbits] Treehouse Demo Team

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 04 Nov 2006 12:27:26 -0500
Excellent!   Just log in to your account and click on this link:
<http://roster.looneylabs.com/?displayType=Retailer&LocID=1381>

and click on the (Add your name) button - and you will be associated!

Thanks Kimberly for being our Rabbit at Wexford Hill Hobbies!

Anyone else have a favorite hobby store?  Please log on to your rabbit
account and associated your rabbit bio with your local hobby store!

-Kristin