Re: [Rabbits] Pocketmod badge: Sticker size

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Nov 2006 19:40:59 -0500
Me, too. They are not the exact size, but are close enough!

I forgot to order the tiny FLUXX stickers though! I was so upset with myself. I needed them for playing, but esp for Ki's little Demo Bunny Badge. http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6cf25b3127cce8e277dd953d400000025108AZsXDlu5as0

So I had to hand write FLUXX. and I can use the 'generic LL signposts' tiny stickers for FLUXX on the experiment card.

--Kimberly
thanks again, Goldfish Guy!