[Rabbits] FOUR

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Nov 2006 19:46:30 -0500
I have been taking some LL games with me to the boys' school classes. They have 1 class on Monday and 1 on Thursday. I end up playing a lot of Treehouse with the kids in the Study Hall. Usually they are arund 5-7th grade. Today a little gril played. She is abouot 4. She usually just has fun stacking the pyramidson her own. But she pplayed Treehouse today. She lucked i n rolling the ones she understood- HOP, TIP and SWAP usually. Being so young, none of the other players paid any attention to her. She won. She was SO THRILLED to beat all the big kids.

Just thought I'd share.

-Kimberly

www.homeschoolblogger.com/3foldchord