Re: [Rabbits] Pocketmod badge: Sticker size

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Nov 2006 18:46:53 -0600
You can always cut up a fluxx promo and use the text on the back of
the card for an image... (or find your "I need a goal" from 3.0)...

Other places to find images:

Mini-catalouges, normal catalouges, The box art, to name a few...

-Evan