[Rabbits] Make sure you always look your best...

  • From"Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 17 Nov 2006 08:38:38 -0500
... 'cuz you never know when someone's filming you.

If you want to see an UberChrononauts game in progress, go to: http://www.ubercon.com . Click on the promo video they have up there. About 30 seconds in, you'll see the game I ran at the last Ubercon in October. Alas, they caught me during a point where I was overheated, thus I lack my lab coat and rabbit hat when they pan onto me (the guy in the AYAW? shirt with the yellow thing around his neck).

I dun be faymus now.

Seth Ruskin
aka GnTar, the evil teddy bear rabbit

Get FREE company branded e-mail accounts and business Web site from Microsoft Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/