[Rabbits] linking your bio to your local game store

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 17 Nov 2006 06:49:33 -0500
--On November 15, 2006 Kristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please go check out your rabbit page - and update your bio!

Please visit our retailer roster (http://roster.looneylabs.com)
and type in your zip code - and add your local game store to your bio

Thanks for helping us make our rosters super cool and interlinked!

Thank you to everyone who has been logging in and doing this!!!

It's so cool to see all these Rabbits, who's names I recognize, and
all these stores, who's names I recognize, getting linked together...
I had no idea, Seth, that you lived near Crazy Egor!  Cool - say hello
to Paul (aka Egor) from me - he's a great guy!

And thanks to everyone who has been teaching their local game store
how to play Treehouse!

-Kristin