[Rabbits] Button Trios?

  • FromChris Kice <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 20 Nov 2006 17:32:51 -0600
This is a pesudo-Rabbit question:

I finally got myself my own lab coat and was looking for the Looney Labs button trios in the store (http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Buttons/Default.html) but there is no way to order them. (I had the Chrononauts set but lost my Emily at GenCon this year.)

Were the buttons discontinued? If so, is there a secret stash that we Rabbits can tap into? (I swear I saw them for sale in the Paizo booth at GenCon which is why I'm so flummoxed...) I'll take what I can get, but would love to pick up trios 1 - 7.

If they are lost to the mists of time, I may finally have to invest in a button press...

Thanks!
Chris