[Rabbits] Happy long-weekend-and-good-food to you all!

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 22 Nov 2006 09:27:13 -0600
Just a brief note to wish you all a nice long weekend;

to tell those rabbits in retail that I'm wishing short shifts and
pleasant customers to you on Friday;

and to note that I've had more success blab-rabbitting at family
gatherings than just about anywhere else!  I always crack out my
latest acquisition when people come in from the football game, and
I've had people add games to their Christmas lists in the past!  This
year, it's Treehouse and Martian coasters all the way.

Laurie.
--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not