[Rabbits] speaking of conventions

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 27 Nov 2006 10:35:49 -0500
I was thinking it might be nice to go to a convention as a Rabbit. There re 2 coming up thar are close enough for me. Tricentric - Feb 9-12  and BASH in Toleda, which is in Feb, also, I think. Will Looney Lab be at either of those?  And do Demo Rabbits get a discount on admission? I'd have to figure up the cost of hotel, gas, admission and determine if I could have that saved up by one of those dates. I used to have an aunt and uncle in Fort Wayne, but they moved last year- that would have saved money on the hotel.

--Kimberly
www.homeschoolblogger.com/3foldchord