Re: [Rabbits] speaking of conventions

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 29 Nov 2006 13:08:42 -0600
Rabbit Limit?  No way!  How can you limit the fun???

So... who else is planning on going to BASHCon?

:)
Carol

On 11/29/06, Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would preffer Tricentric as far as driving time. But I assume BASH is bigger.  I will go to one or the other. My hubby said he thinks it'd be good for me to go and not to worry about the kids; he'd make sure we have someone to  take care of them and he might even take a day off work.

I'll keep checking the webzine to see if there will be Rabbits at Tricentric.

Is there a Rabbit Limit for BASH? I assume it could be crowded with rabbits.
--Kimberly