Re: [Rabbits] speaking of conventions

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 29 Nov 2006 21:24:11 -0800 (PST)
If you run 16 hours of events, you get a free badge.
If you run 32 hours if events, you get a free badge and a 'slot'.
In the 4 years I've attended Origins I've "camped" twice, and 'slotted'
twice. I prefer having a shower of my own to use, but the bed was
optional - since I'm a AYaW late-night player. 2hrs sleep/night ave!
Black
--- Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We drive to Prigins daily. It's an hour drive for us and  worth the
> drive to save on hotel $. Free Badges? for what? -Kimberly

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited