Re: [Rabbits] Martian Coaster ?s

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 29 Nov 2006 13:35:31 -0600
On 11/29/06, Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just got my Martian Coasters in the mail.
The Object is to get my nest staked on a coaster that is the color of my
pyramid. But I thought the trees started out as 3 mixed colors. So which
color do I choose for the one that matches the coaster? Or do I somehow
collect the 3 pieces in the color of the nest I start out as?Or am I missing
something?

It should be listed in the rules.

for 4 players, you can make 4 trees such that each tree is missing one
colour.   Each tree then starts out on the coaster that matches the
missing colour.

I forget what the rules are for 2 or 3 players, but it should be listed.

Timothy