Re: [Rabbits] Martian Coaster ?s

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 29 Nov 2006 13:48:26 -0600
You're trying to get all your pyramids, nested one inside the other, on the color of the coaster that matches the pyramids.

So, if you're playing blue, you win if you get all the blue pyramids in the center of the blue coaster, with the small on the bottom, followed by the medium one on top of that, followed by the large on the very top.

Here's one extra thought: it doesn't matter if there's anything UNDER the nest of your pyramids - as long as there's nothing BETWEEN any of your pyramids, and they're all nested nicely on the center of the matching coaster, you win.

hope that helps!
Carol