Re: [Rabbits] Martian Coaster ?s

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 30 Nov 2006 00:13:34 -0500
Don't mind my stupidity. Sorry for subjecting you good rabbits to my mental lapse. it should have been easy enough to figure out. Turns out I ended up with a nasty migraine- which zaps my mental apptitude.
I played a round of Martian Coasters with my oldest son. He seemed to like it. We'll play again tomorrow, with all 3 kids. It's game week here.  --Kimberly (LooneyLab has been great for school game days)