Re: [Rabbits] Autoquoting in Replies

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 29 Nov 2006 14:44:57 -0500
Myself as well however since I don't get the digest it is sometimes helpful to see the history of the thread in the email. Well actually Gmail also handles that so I really don't need it but some might find it useful. Although it is rather annoying in a digest ( I do get one of the lists in digest form and it is really difficult to find the new content). Also not all clients top post some bottom post making for more confusion in a digest. In fact one of the few things I dislike about GMail is that when I do reply it sets the cursor for typing above the quoted text and my Signature below the quoted text. How about putting the cursor right above the signature, that seems to make more sense to me.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles