[Rabbits] [Event] Demos in the RabbitRoom by Stephanie Dicks

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 28 Nov 2006 08:31:03 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Stephanie Dicks has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=StephanieDicks

========
Title: Demos in the RabbitRoom
Location: GenCon Indy 2006
Date: 8/11/06  - 8/13/06

(Delayed Submissio - I was signed up during GenCon Indy and didn't know my registration was processed.)

I stopped by and/or hung out in the LooneyLabs room at GenCon for a few hours a day to play Fluxx, Chrononauts, Treehouse, Martian Coasters and more.  I also showed others how to play the games with which I was most familiar.