Re: [Rabbits] [OT] icy in st louis

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 1 Dec 2006 10:20:32 -0600
What a wonderful day to bake a nice set of cookies, grab the game bag, and go over to the neighbor's house to introduce them to Fluxx, Martian Coasters, or whatever is your favorite Looney Labs game!

These days are made for gaming - be sure to share Looney Labs games with your friends and neighbors and let us know how much fun you had!

Carol