Re: [Rabbits] Betting on a game...

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 1 Dec 2006 11:06:47 -0600
My first thought was "Martian Hold-Em"
(http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2005/WN.06.02.05.html)

...but I'm not an expert at this - anyone on this list want to chime in on how good this is??

Carol

On 12/1/06, Laurie J. Rich <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey all!

I'm going to be making an attempt to insinuate some Looney Labs games
in place of the usual poker that goes on at my gaming night (LARP).
There's one problem... we usually play poker because we have things to
bet -- jobs, chores, secrets.  It's sort of like truth or dare poker,
except that occasionally you win the right to not do the dishes.
Sometimes you win candy.

Anyone have thoughts on how I might incorporate betting or pots into
any Looney Labs games?  Or auction/bidding type wars?

Laurie.

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not