Re: [Rabbits] Betting on a game...

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 1 Dec 2006 13:59:09 -0800 (PST)
Idea for FLUXX: Add some blanxx that require a person to antie
something new. If they don't, they fold - loosing what they've already
put up for the hand to whoever it is that wins.

If a vampire LARP, this would give the Malks some fun.

Maybe give a blank to each player allowing them to create their own
actions or rules.

Rule: Each Keeper on the table represents a trivial boon. If you loose,
you owe the winner one trivial boon per goal in front of you.

Rule: Each time a Keeper is played, state a favor. That favor stays
with the card untill it is discarded. At the end of the game, the
winner is owed that favor by the person with the goal in front of them.

Action: Claim a favor or boon that is attached to a Keeper as yours
from the person it is in front of. This keeper no longer has a boon or
favor tied to it.

Goal: Favor owed, favor recieved. War and Peace. If a person wins with
this goal, everyone they recieve a favor or boon from is owed the same
favor or boon in exchange.

Black