[Rabbits] Rabbit Tell-A-Store program

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Dec 2006 21:11:47 -0600

On 12/6/06, Carlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(this had been on the "Holiday Gift" thread, for those keeping score)

BTW on the Rabbit Tell a store program will LL be contacting the stores we visit and report on? I picked up a copy of Treehouse I left with the owner of the store I visited tonite. He asked if he should contact me when he decides if he wants to buy. I said no contact them referring to the flyers I gave him (which he told me he wanted to keep). I did say though that when he buys to call me and I'll set up a table out front and teach people to play.

The Tell-A-Store program is set up so it's easy for everyone to communicate with each other:
http://www.looneylabs.com/Rabbits/tell-a-store.html

* You go to a store with info from us explaining our specials and such to the store owners.
* After that, send us the info about the store (there's a form for that on the above link)
* We'll contact the store and say "hey, we heard that a great rabbit stopped by - what did you think?" and follow up with them after that.
* If you take in the flyers that you printed out from the above link, there's always our contact info on it - our website, phone, fax... if the store owner wants to, they can always call us first!  We'd love to place an order with a new store moments while you're still standing at their counter!!

But hurry! These specials are expiring soon - so get to the stores, tell them how much you love our games and have them call us soon!!!

He seemed to be rather positive on the idea of your games and his interest was definitely piqued.

This is the coolest news!  Yay and w00t Kermit!!  :)

Carol