Re: [Rabbits] Arisia 2007

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Dec 2006 20:47:22 -0500
Thanks for giving the list a nudge.

Since I haven't heard back from very many people yet, I think I'm just going to go with what we did last year, and have an Icehouse demo, a Looney Lab card games demo, plus a Giant Icehouse demo, and then just leave games in the game room for people to pick up and play. I have some friends (not on the rabbits list) who are huge fans of Mafia/AYAW, so I might try and talk them into running some games of that.