Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit Tell-A-Store program

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Dec 2006 08:15:45 -0600
Nope, doesn't mess things up at all.  That's how it all works.  We've got it here and in the system, and we're working on getting all those sorts of contacts called and such.

thanks Kermit!
Carol