Re: [Rabbits] Chicagoland Warren December meeting

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Dec 2006 08:10:50 -0600
*sob*

2 days ago I got kicked out of my place in chicago and had to move in with a friend in Terre Haute, IN... So I guess I'll probably never make this pizza to the people thing.

But if anyone in Terre Haute wants to hang out, that's cool too (I'll email the rabbits on the roster shortly).

-Evan