Re: [Rabbits] Chicagoland Warren December meeting

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Dec 2006 12:25:37 -0500
This would be PERFECT.... if I didn't live so far. I have been trying to figure out what I want to do that day. (It's my birthday and it is a really big gaming day at the store we go to. I told my husband to take the boys and to give me a free DAY OFF for my birthday.)

maybe I can get a little gaming thing going with a few friends. Or a craft thing. Or a combo there of. Thanks for the idea.

--Kimberlly