Re: [Rabbits] store ordering

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Dec 2006 10:33:11 -0600
Most distributors offer free shipping at some point too. So you're right as well.

-Evan

On 12/7/06, Kimberly Terrill < kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/7/06, TheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<<-- Ordering direct usually doesn't give a cheaper price because companies really don't want to undercut their distributors (if they did, why would the distributors carry their product). -->>

I assumed the savings was on shipping. Shipping cost from one distributer onstead of multiple shipping costs from each and every company ordered from. I know nothing of which I speak.  Anyway, it was just a thought. Thanks for enlightening me on the subject.

-Kimberly (who has had too much time to think lately)