Re: [Rabbits] Holiday Gift

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Dec 2006 15:12:09 -0500
I won't get to my mail till about 9 tonite. I might bust in the mean time.
From work I drive the hour to get my boys then hang with them 2 hours
or so then make the hour back home. They'll be excited too when I tell
them about the card. Last year some folks got mailed 2 promos ( I was one).
It worked out very well as I added one set to my deck and gave the
other to my oldest son who I bought ECO-FLUXX for Christmas.

We'll speculate about the card when I'll tell them while we play a game of something (or work on a new one).

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles