Re: [Rabbits] Holiday Gift

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Dec 2006 15:35:44 -0600
Ho Timothy - are you saying that you're looking forward to this Holiday Gift?  Hmmm... I wonder why?!?

For those who weren't at ChiTag, I have to confess that I was merciless in my teasing of Timothy there.  He was SO obviously a Rabbit, but had never signed up.  We all know folks like this, right? They love and play Looney Labs games and never really see the point of signing up as a Rabbit.

Well, this is one of the reasons why.  Holiday Gifts rock!

I had just met Timothy and knew he was going to be buying 5 sets of Treehouse from his Friendly Local Games Merchant when he got back home to St. Louis, but he picked up a copy of Martian Coasters and I was able to give him a couple of promo cards, I think.  We chatted some about his gaming (what he plays, what he owns, etc...) and I was able to tell him that I knew enough about him at the time to KNOW that he would want to be a Rabbit so that he would get on the list for the Holiday mailing.

But that I couldn't tell him what it was.  I still can't.  Heh.  :)

So THANK YOU Rabbits for keeping it a secret - you've done wonderfully well at this!!  Only another week or so of secrecy probably - and then we can chatter away all we want to about the Holiday Card and stuff.

But thank you all also just for being such rocking great rabbits.  You guys make my day!

Carol

On 12/7/06, Timothy Hunt < games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not arrived in Saint Louis yet... :(