Re: [Rabbits] Holiday Gift

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Dec 2006 19:47:07 -0500
But I'll wait another day.

BTW on the Rabbit Tell a store program will LL be contacting the stores we visit and report on? I picked up a copy of Treehouse I left with the owner of the store I visited tonite. He asked if he should contact me when he decides if he wants to buy. I said no contact them referring to the flyers I gave him (which he told me he wanted to keep). I did say though that when he buys to call me and I'll set up a table out front and teach people to play.

He seemed to be rather positive on the idea of your games and his interest was definitely piqued.
--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles