Re: [Rabbits] Something broken?

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 8 Dec 2006 14:13:26 -0500
I got your message, so I don't think Something is broken for everyone. I also got all of the messages I sent to the Something list about juggling, as well as one reply.

Christopher, have you checked to make sure you weren't unsubscribed from the list, or had your subscription temporarily disabled? Sometimes if your email address bounces too often, mailman will automatically disable your subscription.