RE: [Rabbits] Something broken?

  • From"Ivory Tower Games" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 8 Dec 2006 14:36:53 -0500
Carol wrote: "with a few of our geekier things"
Kim read it, sung to the tune of "Favorite Things"....Tis the season :)
Now a quick intro since I'm new to the list as of yesterday.

My husband and I own Ivory Tower Games in Lebanon Ohio and our family LOVES every version of Fluxx.  Before we bought the store last May, the original was the first game that we purchased from the previous owner and we take it EVERYWHERE we go.  It went over well at the Mother/Daughter Girl Scout sleepover at 4:00 AM, WITH the 7 and 10 year olds!  The mom's had a wee bit more trouble though :)

We've seen demoes of Chrononauts and EA Chrononauts, unfortunately we haven't played them.  Therefore, my early New Year's resolution is to jump in and learn the rest of the Looney Games that we carry in our store and start doing more demos for the families in our "non-gaming" little town!

Nice to meet you all!
Kim
-----Original Message-----
From: rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Carol Townsend
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 2:20 PM
To: Rabbits Discussion List
Cc: something@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] Something broken?

We did have a problem this morning with a few of our geekier things - we've all been so chatty lately we filled up space faster than expected.

No worries though - our fantastic geek Craig has fixed the problem and we should have clear sailing again.

If you do still experience problems, let me know.

Carol

ps - I'm cross posting this to the Something list to make sure that list works for people.