Re: [Rabbits] Dumb Aquarius Question (Slightly On Topic)

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 10 Dec 2006 10:55:24 -0500
Passing in Aquarius is always a legal option.

-- Andy Looney

--On December 9, 2006 11:47:41 PM -0600 Chris Kice <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was teaching Aquarius today and there was a question about passing.
I've always played that if you have a legal play, you have to play it.
It was just pointed out to me today during a teaching session that the
rules don't explicitly say that.  (It does say that you must pass if you
can't make a legal play which is not really the same thing.)

I assured the group that it was "you must play", but now I'm doubting
myself and want to make sure I'm teaching it correctly.

Can I get a ruling, please?

Thanks,
Chris