[Rabbits] Dumb Aquarius Question (Slightly On Topic)

  • FromChris Kice <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 09 Dec 2006 23:47:41 -0600
I was teaching Aquarius today and there was a question about passing. I've always played that if you have a legal play, you have to play it. It was just pointed out to me today during a teaching session that the rules don't explicitly say that. (It does say that you must pass if you can't make a legal play which is not really the same thing.)

I assured the group that it was "you must play", but now I'm doubting myself and want to make sure I'm teaching it correctly.

Can I get a ruling, please?

Thanks,
Chris