Re: [Rabbits] Chattacon 32, Chattanooga TN January 26 -28

  • From"Rev. Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 13 Dec 2006 20:43:43 +0000
Well, it seemed a bit small to me is all; I got the impression last year
that a bigger space would have been more desirable...but if lobby
spillover is workable for all concerned, don't let me stand in the way!