[Rabbits] [Event] Kimberly Terrill by Kimberly Terrill

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 13 Dec 2006 21:19:32 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Kimberly Terrill has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=3FoldChord

========
Title: Kimberly Terrill
Location: Bell Book & Comic, Dayton Ohio
Date: December 13, 2006

December 13, 2006

I arrived at Bell Book & Comics around 6:20. Rammy showed up to give some moral support. It?s a very good thing he came, because no one else showed up. The store owner couldn?t get me on their printed calendar due to timing (the calendar was printed before I was scheduled.) And they didn?t get me on their online calendar either. However, I did teach one of the store owners to play Martian Chess and they invited me back for 2 days in January. They want me to do both a Friday and a Saturday Demo for them. And I will be on both the online and printed calendar. So a good turnout is expected in January.

Tonight I brought Oreos (which no one ate) and Rammy and I played a few games. He taught me a new game and we played Chrononauts, Martian Coasters and Martian Chess. Now I have to recheck my Martian Chess rules for digging.

Though no one else showed up, I enjoyed playing games with Rammy and it was good to have him there to help me teach Martian Coasters to the store owner. 3 players are more fun than 2.

THANKS RAMMY!