[Rabbits] [Project] Second Life Group by Chris Johnson

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 14 Dec 2006 17:40:25 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Chris Johnson has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Krisjohn

========
Title: Second Life Group
Location: Second Life
Date: 15/12/2006

I've just started a Looney Labs Fans group in Second Life -- http://secondlife.com -- search groups for "Looney" and you should find it.  (BTW: I've uploaded the "Rabbit with Fluxx & Icehouse" as the Group Insignia, so if anyone wants a copy of the texture without paying L$10 to upload, just send me -- Krisjohn Twin -- an IM.)

It costs a nominal L$1 to join (if this turns out to be an issue, I can give people the money, or change it to free).  Members can immediately use the group title of "Blab Rabbit".  Demo Rabbit is also available, but I think I have to add people manually to that one so, again, just IM me.

I'm just about to post this same info to the new MySpace group.