[Rabbits] [Event] Little Richards Resturant by Levi Schmeiler

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 14 Dec 2006 23:23:19 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Levi Schmeiler has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=leeves91

========
Title: Little Richards Resturant
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Date: December 2, 2006

I posted about the event weeks in advance, and thought it would be really cool, after some friends suggested I get the word out. Little Richards has a free posting area, and I posted a professional looking sign about the event, 7:30-9:30. I remembered I had an account and decided to do it. I would call this a very big sucess. Although the signs may not have done it, I had 4 games of 6 person Fluxx at one point from all the traffic. People kept saying how original and fun of a game it was. I'm planning another in January, and will send in another report soon after. Many people asked for prices and locations, and I handed out slips with the closest retailer, along with Loney Labs site address.
Thanks Looney Labs!