Re: [Rabbits] Secrets no more!

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 16 Dec 2006 09:03:18 -0500
I used the 5th coaster last night at our Chirstmas Dinner party. I am still a bit shocked when people find the Looney Games a difficult concept- maybe my brain just works backwards in the first place so they seem easy to me.

Anyway- everyone seemed to have a lot of fun and it was the first time Iplayed with all 5 and NOT with kids. It went really well!