Re: [Rabbits] Secrets no more!

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 16 Dec 2006 09:22:39 -0500
It's hard to tell in the little picture.  Where are the "corner dots" on the colored coasters in the five-player setup?

On Dec 16, 2006, at 8:52 AM, Carol Townsend wrote:

Hey folks!!

It's official - the balloon has gone up and we can now chat in the open about the Holiday Gift!!

Andy's posted this week's article all about the 5th Coaster at:
http://www.wunderland.com/

... which means we're now officially able to chat all about the Black-and-White Coaster on the lists!

YAY!!

So... what do you think?  Cool or what?!?

Carol